We have great concern and empathy for everyone who is dealing with this difficult and unprecedented viral pandemic, both locally and globally. We do intend to keep our office open during this Covid-19 crisis. (Of course if any federal or state government entities order that we close, we will.)
As we stay open we are implementing a few procedural changes to practice social distancing within our office. In order to do that we will:
- Limit the number of daily appointment spots available
- Bring patients into treatment rooms and out of the waiting room as quickly was we can
- Continue thoroughly disinfecting each treatment room after each patient
We ask of you:
- If you are sick, have a cough or have a fever please don’t come in (please stay home entirely).
- If you have been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19, please don’t come in (again you should self-quarantine)
- Please try to come as close to your appointment time as you can (we want to avoid having several people in our waiting rooms).
We still fully intend to operate our normal schedule. As I said last week, we have always taken steps to prevent spread of viruses: flu virus, norovirus, various other stomach viruses, and cold virus (which is also a coronoa virus).
These things are almost always circulating in some form or fashion. We will continue to take steps to prevent the spread of this new virus. These steps include hand sanitizing after each patient visit, table disenfecting, and so forth. We do have gloves in the office and if you would prefer that Dr. Samantha or myself wear them during your treatment, just ask.
We will continue to follow all advisories and directives from the state and Federal governments.
Please make sure to stay home if you are sick, wash your hands, and avoid large crowds. Move away from heavy sneezers and coughers. Use hand sanitzer and good hygeine practices.
With some common sense and persistence we will all get through this together.