- An estimated 80% of the US population will experience back pain at one time in their lives.
- Most back pain is mechanical in nature – related to the muscles and ligaments – as opposed to a bulging disc.
- Some researchers state that up to 30% of Americans have bulging discs in their low backs –with no symptoms.
- A recent study by Blue Cross of Tennessee found that costs for episodes of Low Back Pain care initiated with a chiropractor were almost 40% less than episodes initiated with an MD.
- Our combination of Active Release Techniques, chiropractic adjustments, and stretching/strengthening exercises can get back pain sufferers feeling better quickly, usually in 6-8 treatments over 3-4 weeks.
At Denver Chiropractic Center, we have over 13 years of experience treating patients with back pain. If you or someone you care about is suffering from back pain, call us. We can help you get better quickly. We accept most major health insurance plans and do all the paperwork for you. We also offer affordable care for patients without insurance. Don’t wait- call us today. 303.300.0424. More info at denverback.com.