Denver Chiropractic Center
Proudly serving the people of Denver since 1998
Since 1998, Denver Chiropractic Center has helped thousands of patients just like you using evidence-based chiropractic care. Our focus is getting you out of pain and helping you understand how to keep the problem from coming back. Click on the link that best describes your condition to see how Denver chiropractors Dr. Glenn Hyman and Dr. Jeff Stripling can help you:
- Do you have headaches or neck pain?
- Do you have low back pain?
- Pain between your shoulder blades?
- Does your shoulder hurt / Do you have rotator cuff problems?
- Do you have tennis elbow or golfer’s elbow?
- Do you have foot or ankle pain?
- Do you have neck pain?
- Do your wrists or hands hurt?
- Is pain going down your leg (sciatica)?
- Do you have hamstring problems?
- Do you have shin splints?
- Were you in a car accident?
- What can you expect at your first appointment?
We file all insurance paperwork on your behalf! Simply bring your insurance card with you and our staff will handle the rest. We currently accept and are in-network with the following insurance companies:
- Anthem / Blue Cross
- United Healthcare & their subsidiaries
- Federal Employee Benefits Program
- Great West
- Kaiser PPO
- Mail Handlers Benefits Program
- MedPay for auto injuries and all auto insurance policies
- Workers’ Compensation
Cigna – we are out of network, but we will bill them on your behalf.
If your plan’s not listed above, we may still take your insurance. Please call the office at 303.300.0424 for more information. Our self-pay rates are affordable and intended to make our care accessible to everyone. We also accept HSA / FSA / and HRA payments.
Dr. Glenn Hyman’s credentials: (visit Dr. Hyman’s bio page here)
- Licensed Denver Colorado Chiropractor
- Denver’s Only Certified Active Release® Instructor
- Holder of every available Active Release® Certification
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (NSCA-CSCS)
- USA Triathlon Level 1 Triathlon Coach
- Certified provider for the Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- Certified provider for the Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)
- CrossFit® Level 1 (CF-L1) Trainer
- CrossFit® Endurance Trainer
- CrossFit® Olympic Lifting Trainer
Dr. Stripling’s Credentials: (visit Dr. Stripling’s bio page here)
- Licensed Chiropractor
- Full Body Certified Active Release Techniques® Provider
- CrossFit Level 1 (CF-L1) Trainer
- Certified in Graston Technique
- Internationally Kettlebell Certified By IKFF
- USAKL Certified Kettlebell Instructor
- Active Release Technique (ART) Biomechanics Certified