Dr. Glenn Hyman
Dr. Glenn Hyman attended the University of Colorado at Denver where he received a biology degree. His doctorate in chiropractic medicine was competed at Northwestern Health Sciences University in Minneapolis. He opened Denver Chiropractic Center in 1998.
Dr. Hyman has had the unique opportunity to work side-by-side with Dr. Michael Leahy, the Active Release® founder for two professional football seasons with the Denver Broncos. By treating professional athletes with Dr. Leahy, Dr. Hyman received advanced ART training that simply isn’t available in seminars. He has served as an ART instructor since 2002, teaching all over North America.
He has also worked treating athletes at the Ironman races across North America including the Ironman World Championships in Kona Hawaii in 2002 and 2010. In 2002 he was chosen as the head chiropractor for the Saturn Cycling team (the team is now defunct). He also treats workers on-site at several large Colorado corporations to help keep workers happy and control workers’ compensation costs for his clients.
Dr. Hyman was married to Meredith on October 21, 2002 (two days after the Ironman), on a beach on the Big Island of Hawaii. Dr. Glenn, Meredith, and their three sons – Andrew, Jason, and Zachary – live in Centennial with their Chocolate Lab, Coco.
Dr. Hyman is a former volunteer Red Cross CPR instructor. If you are not trained to perform CPR, please call the Mile-High Chapter of the American Red Cross at 303-722-7474 and sign up. You could save a life.
He is an avid Mountain Biker, Off-Road (Xterra) Triathlete, Ice Hockey Player, Skiier, CrossFitter, and is an expert at playing catch with his 3 boys, all at the same time, with 3 separate baseballs, Nerf footballs and/or frisbees.
Dr. Glenn Hyman’s credentials:
- Licensed Denver Colorado Chiropractor
- Denver’s first and longest-tenured Certified Active Release® Instructor
- Holder of all Active Release® Certifications
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (NSCA-CSCS)
- USA Triathlon Level 1 Triathlon Coach
- Certified provider for the Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- Certified provider for the Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)
- CrossFit® Level 1 (CF-L1) Trainer
- CrossFit® Endurance Trainer
- CrossFit® Olympic Lifting Trainer
- State of Colorado Division of Workers’ Compensation Level 1 Accredited Physician
- Past volunteer ski instructor for the National Sports Center for the Disabled
- Past Red Cross volunteer CPR instructor