Dr. Hyman graduated from the Kalish Method of Functional Medicine training program in 2007. He works with men over 40 to help naturally restore balance hormonal systems, including testosterone and cortisol. He currently accepts a limited number of patients who need help with the one or more of the following:
- Low Sex Drive / Performance troubles.
- Weight loss
- Fatigue and/or irritability
- Digestive problems
- Insomnia (trouble sleeping)
- Sports performance
- Recovery from injury and/or surgery
Yes, Natural hormone balance for men over 40 is possible. You can naturally restore Testosterone and lower Cortisol levels without dangerous drugs and bogus herbs.
Dr. Hyman will run a lab test that you will complete at home and mail to the lab. This test will determine both your current testosterone levels and your daily cortisol rhythm. He will used that information along with a detailed health and lifestyle questionnaire to examine your current stress, exercise, dietary and sleep habits. He will create a lifestyle change program, along with a personalized nutrition supplement program (no dangerous drugs or herbs) to help your body naturally restore testosterone (T) hormone levels and daily cortisol rhythm. This is not a quick-fix program, this is a permanent fix program by helping you understand how to manage your hormonal health long term.
At this time, Dr. Hyman is accepting men over 40 only for this type of work. We can refer women to appropriate providers, so please feel free to contact us for a referral.
While we are based in Denver, Colorado, we will work with men in all 50 states via phone, Skype or FaceTime. (US only, no international patients, sorry). Please email Dr. Hyman directly at [email protected] for more information. Please aware that almost no health insurance policies, including the ones we are in-network with, will cover this type of work. FSA accounts may cover it.. We will need you to sign an acknowledgment of non-covered services to comply with our insurance contracts.
Functional Medicine in Denver and via Skype:
How the process works:
- Initial patient interview (30 minutes, $130)
- Lab Testing (fee for the initial test is $275, additional tests may be necessary based on your medical history, but we will start with the adrenal hormone / male hormone test first.)
- Lab Test Results review consult (30-45 minutes $130- $195)
- Dietary / supplement / lifestyle program from Dr. Hyman (program included in the Results consult, supplements are a separate charge based on which products you need. They will be drop shipped to you from us.)
- Follow-up consultations to track progress. ($65 for 15 minute increments).
Please keep in mind that due to Dr. Hyman’s very busy schedule, the number of men over 40 that he accepts is very limited. If you are sincerely interested, please don’t hesitate to contact him for the next availability.
Dr. Hyman is a licensed chiropractor and Functional Medicine Expert in Denver, specializing in naturally restoring testosterone levels in men over 40.